CERITERACINTACITA SEORANG GADIS BERNAMA FARAH FAZIRA

I'm doing this BLOG for what i think, i love, i hate, my sad and so many thing....

for those who don't like my BLOG i don't mind!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Oh my!!! G-are u makes a mistake again!!!

What happen to me?? Why I’m accept him back to my life... I think I’m trying to have a hell life with him... he always wants to know everything about me... include of a simple thing I do... everything I need to report at him... even to my mom I never tells but for him I need to... pity to me but this is my own falls... oh man you really like bitch, scallywags, damn, shit and whatever... I really want to scream loudly!! How I want to remove you from my life? someone please give your opinion answer... I really need someone to make him go away from me... how about if I’m saying that I already have a boyfriend? It will hurt him... oh gosh I’m too kind... but I don’t have a boyfriend... should I find someone to act or being my boyfriend?? When I look at his face... I feel very scary!!! He never has criteria to be my boyfriend... I really feel hard to breathe... am I piqué his feeling? I think he always think that I’m giving a hope at him to couple with me... oh god I never give a hope or changes... what should I do now?? I really stress with him... he always control myself...

No comments:

Post a Comment