CERITERACINTACITA SEORANG GADIS BERNAMA FARAH FAZIRA

I'm doing this BLOG for what i think, i love, i hate, my sad and so many thing....

for those who don't like my BLOG i don't mind!!!

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Everything between me and you is dun

I’m really happy right now. I already settle my entire problem with him. I know I lie to him but I make that for my life. I don’t want he take care myself and the entire thing about me. I really feel sorry at him. I told him that I already have boyfriends, my boyfriend is my own friends and I know he better than I know him. Now I can live happily without think about him and no need to spend my time and waste my cell phone credit to message with him. I also paid back my credit to him, which he has paid for me once. I think I’m not wrong. I do it just for my life. I’m happy to live single like this. I can choose someone to be my prince charming. For me right now, my love just for someone that I really admire. Only

No comments:

Post a Comment