CERITERACINTACITA SEORANG GADIS BERNAMA FARAH FAZIRA

I'm doing this BLOG for what i think, i love, i hate, my sad and so many thing....

for those who don't like my BLOG i don't mind!!!

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

KARMA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Karma is a person’s actions as affecting his or her next reincarnation. Yes it happens to me. When I do something bad, I will get reciprocation or it return back to me. I’m breakup with one guy that I don’t love at him at all; he always put his love on me. And then I fall in love with other guy and that guy want married with other girl. I feel so sad and my heart so sick. I feel that whatever we do either good or bad we will get reciprocation. If we do a good thing, we get a good thing back. But if does a sin or bad thing of course we will get a bad reciprocation back. So when we want to do something let think first. Don’t do anything without thinking. What I'm feel right know? I feel I'm so looser.

No comments:

Post a Comment